Sunday, June 19, 2011

I'm doing Scentsational!!!

A big CONGRATS to me!!! I started selling Scentsy in May, well I signed up in the end of April, but... lol... I've been doing great so far!

Escential Consultant in April 2011
Certified Consultant in May 2011
& I have made Lead Consultant in June 2011 - but it won't show up until July =)

In May, I sold over $2,ooo!!! So, I got an extra 5% commission on top of the regular commission plus a sweet charm bracelet with a dollar sign charm to go on it!! (a monthly sales award)

So far, I'm at Scentsational Start Award - level 2 for my first 70 days and I think that is where I'm gonna stay, which is great!! I will get Purple Scentsy Scentsational Start Lapel Pin & $125 free product & a Certificate of Achievement!

I have also qualified for the first month of the summer sales incentive where the consultants who qualify get a special warmer for FREE!!!

So, I'm really excited about all this and looking to do great things with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment